root's email address - how to change?

Hi all,

I need to change the email address for the root user. The email address configured for the root user is pointing to a subdomain of the website on the server. Don't know why I did it that way when I installed FC3, but I need to change it so that my log monitor is emailing the reports to the correct address. Did a search on Google, but either overlooked the solution, or didn't find one. Thanks

tonydm