Re: Google Gulp

On Apr 2, 2005 1:47 AM, Julian Daich <julianlx gmail com> wrote:
> They said also that they doubled our accounts to 2GB.

Yeah! Ive seen it. And, it's *not* april 1st anymore, and my GMail
says I have 1960 MB!! (and it's been growing all day long!) I remember
reading somewhere that they intend to get to 5GB in the future...
Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
If at first you don't succeed...
                              ...skydiving is not for you.