Squid

I installed a fresh Fedora 3.
I installed SQUID and told to start service at boot-time.
But when I checked squid service is not started at boot (not appearing in boot list): in system-config-services there is a v but it seems not to be running (nothing in the status window).If I try to start/restart/stop from system-config-services i get a message saying:
(red mark) squid failed .The error was

If i start manually everything is fine, and the network can connect to squid fine.
Any point to check???

Antonio Montagnani