Re: mysql GUI

Ankush Grover wrote:

On Apr 2, 2005 11:15 AM, Arthur Pemberton <dalive flashmail com> wrote:

Chandana wrote:

hi Friends,

can i find any perfect GUI for mysql ?

thanx in advance,
chandana

Define perfect. MySQL supplies GUI's by the way.

What kind of GUI ur talking about.

For administering Mysql you mysql-administrator

and for query and working with mysql you
mysql-query-browser.

Regards

Ankush

My sentiments exactly. I have both installed on my FC3. I've needed nothing more. I find them quite powerful, and pretty too actually. But this being linux, there's alot of choice. And OO Base is coming out of beta soon, and it cabn serve as a front end for queries too.

fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list redhat com