Re: Help with FC1 networking

hackmiester wrote:
It's got a link on the network card, but I can't ping anything, browse the web, see SMB shares, or anything. I set up the IPs in the same subnet and all. I don't know what info to share, so if that's not enough, please complain.

--
-hackmiester

Did you receive the IP from a DHCP server or manually set it?

If you manually set it you may have to also manually put in a route and default getway.

/sbin/route add <parameters>

running /sbin/route add will list ouput the help screen with the other parameters you have to enter.

Hope this helps...

Lemme know...

--
Trevor "TeC" Christian