Re: Help with FC1 networking

Yes, I have a default gateway. I tried DHCP but it didn't work, so I
set the IP to something appropriate (192.168.1.60). I have already
added the route entry.

I just booted my Damn Small Linux CD and it gets the DHCP correctly on
the same computer... aargh. I've never had trouble with Fedora on this
box before...