(no subject)

Hi

I am the owner of www.djservix.tk

This morning, when I went on the website, the Fedora thing appeared. But the thing is I have NEVER demanded to participate in it or whatever. So why the hell is it taking over my website?

Thanks!

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.