(no subject)

hackmiester hackmiester at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:35:33 UTC 2005

Come again?

I'm guessing that you mean that when you visited your website, a page
that says "Fedora is successfully installed" or something. That means
that you need to upload your web pages to the server. The server is
running the Fedora Linux operating system and that is the page that is
displayed when you haven't added content to its server.

On Apr 2, 2005 3:20 PM, Deeb Mawad <deeber656 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am the owner of www.djservix.tk
>
> This morning, when I went on the website, the Fedora thing appeared. But the
> thing is I have NEVER demanded to participate in it or whatever. So why the
> hell is it taking over my website?
>
> Thanks!

-hackmiester