I cannot boot Linux !!!

Hello,
I installed Fedora 4 on my second disk (200GB). First as a first partition, then since I was not able to choose this OS, I took all the disk for Linux Fedora. Still no luck !!! I can only boot XP. I installed GRUB on /dev/hdb... what should I do now ? BootMagic from PowerQuest needs a primary FAT to work...