Acronis True Image 8.0 for Linux

Hi.  I am trying out Acronis True Image 8.0 for Linux.  I am not sure
how many of you have used this, so I would be surprised if anyone had
a definate solution.  I have a Dell PowerEdge SC420 and when I boot
from the Acronis rescue CD, it loads fine, but when it gets to the
point when it reads the disk/partition layout, it reboots.  It does it
all the time at that point.  Anyone have any such experience with this
program?