re-post: problems umounting samba shares

I have an FC1 box and have had so far little problem in mounting my samba file systems

Eg:
\\192.168.100.1\music /mnt/smb/music smbfs _netdev,auto,user,ro,username=,password= 0 0

mount /mnt/smb/music will mount the partition with no questions asked.

Umounting is a lil bit of a problem though, I get the following error
   umount: /mnt/smb/music mount disagrees with the fstab

Any ideas, explanations or suggestions?

--
*Trevor "TeC" Christian*
Cell #: (767) 225 4472