Re: Can't reboot, shutdown, or init 3 [I've been root-kitted, please advise]

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I can't reboot, shutdown, or init 3. And I keep gettign sgmentation fault errors

On any of these attempts i get:

/dev/null
RK_Init: idt=0xc03a3000, FUCK: IDT table read failed (offset 0xc03a3000)

I'm going to bring my server down now, please advise.

Looks like i've been root ktited :(

My googling turned up this, which shows a case of my symptoms.

:(

How do I recover from this

All signs show that the SucKIT rootkist was installed on my server.