Re: Can't reboot, shutdown, or init 3 [I've been root-kitted, please advise]

Sorry guys, I replied before I read later e-mails
(about 70 of them :)

This has got my paranoia circuits buzzing, is there a
reliable and secure tool for verifying the IDTs and
finding hidden processes?  I've found a few on the
web, but can I trust them, maybe it will come in
through there?  Was that footsteps outside?  I'm sure
I heard a scream......no no, calm down!

:)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com