Re: New mailing list scam

On Apr 2, 2005 9:25 PM, Bob Rowlands <browlands53 yahoo com> wrote:

> >     I have never subscribed or recieved conformation
> > from
> > this .com re: their 'list'so its a scam,anybody else
> > seeing
> > similar.

I got it too. I don't know if it's a scam or what... but apparently
they are using mailman for something, and it shows I am subscribed.

I used a dummy account to send a message to the list requester asking
for list information and it bounced... from yet another domain.

Something is screwy there... so into the filter they go.