spamassassin / procmail question

I set up a new box to be a "utility" server to do stuff like caching dns, yum mirror, slimserver, etc.

One of the things I decided to push onto this box was my mail popping and spam filtering - since spamassassin does affect performance on my desktop when there's a lot of mail to process.

What I want to do is run the mail through spamassassin and then send it to my desktop mail. I thought I had it working, but it looks like it is skipping spamassassin.

Here's the .procmailrc :

PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail_log

:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| /usr/bin/spamc

:0
! mpeters devel mpeters local

-=-
spamassassing was working because before I added the forward, I looked at the mail on the utility box using the mail command and saw the spam status headers. Then I added the forward to get it to my workstation where I can read it with balsa - but now when I look at the headers there, there's no spam headers in there for my balsa to go off of.

Is there something wrong with my procmailrc?

-- Michael A. Peters http://mpeters.us/