spamassassin / procmail question

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Apr 3 19:29:40 UTC 2005

On 04/03/2005 12:02:14 PM, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> spamassassing was working because before I added the forward, I
> looked at the mail on the utility box using the mail command and saw
> the spam status headers. Then I added the forward to get it to my
> workstation where I can read it with balsa - but now when I look at
> the headers there, there's no spam headers in there for my balsa to
> go off of.

It is working - the spamassassin daemon was not running.
It had been running, so something apparently killed it (it is turned on
in chkconfig, and I have not rebooted anyway since starting it)

I'm going to have to I guess use a cron job to restart it if it is not
running - it's never had that problem with me before, but it wasn't
running.

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/