Re: Can't reboot, shutdown, or init 3 [help]

Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I can't reboot, shutdown, or init 3. And I keep gettign sgmentation fault errors

On any of these attempts i get:

/dev/null
RK_Inti: idt=0xc03a3000, FUCK: IDT table read failed (offset 0xc03a3000)

I'm going to bring my server down now, please advise.

I really need some advice, my mysql tables have been deleted during the break in, and somehow, my backup system seemed to have had a flaw in it which only made me think my tables were being dumped.

I need to know how I can go about recovering my mysql tables.