Please help: I've lost /etc/XF86Config

Hello all,

I made an "everything" install of FC3 as guest of VMware and it went
well, then installed VMware Tools and when X started in next boot the
screen was scrambled (funny colors and patterns).

I remotedly logged as root and changed init default to 3 and rebooted.
Somehow I managed to lose XF86Config and it's backups *sigh*

Can somebody please send me a sample XF86Config?

I know some settings are specific to my machine but it will make a
good start point.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards

Victor Marquez