Re: enable Posix

Claude Jones wrote:

Can someone point me to a doc? A new driver I'm trying to install requires Posix enabled; I found one ref to doing with an entry to fstab, but that doesn't seem to be working, There's lots of docs about programming to use Posix, but I'm not finding a simple description of how to enable it.

Never mind, I answer myself. The fstab entry did work.
kdf shows the Posix shared memory up and mounted.
The  /etc/fstab  entry for those who might read this at a future date:
shm                     /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA