missing dependency php

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon Apr 4 02:30:24 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 19:23 -0700, kate wrote:

> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
> Error: Missing Dependency: openoffice.org is needed by
> package openoffice.org-i18n
> #
>
> I attempted the same syntax as above for openoffice
>
> # rpm -e openoffice.org
> # yum install openoffice.org openoffice.org-i18n*
>
> which left me with-
> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
> Error: Missing Dependency: openoffice.org is needed by
> package openoffice.org-i18n
>
> and yes, I do have openoffice installed. (?)
> I'll sign off tonight, and will check back Tuesday PM
> EST. Many thanks.
----
rpm -qa |grep openoffice

rpm -e --allmatches (whatever gets listed from above command)
that's the easy way

then yum install openoffice

the harder way is to be picky about what you rpm -e (remove)

of course something similar will have to be done for system-config-
printer and anything else you have improperly duplicated by whatever it
was that caused this.

Craig