Re: chkrootkit - suspicious files question

Paul Howarth wrote:
On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 23:03 -0400, Jim Cornette wrote:

Not to sound dense, but the linux threads are they not used for 2.6 kernels and for the nptl backported kernels? I'm probably looking at the wrong portion of the path to th file.

Looking through the packlist, I could see why it is marked suspicious. :-)

Have you installed any perl modules manually (i.e. not using RPMs)? That
might well result in .packlist files like these.

Paul.

The only program that I installed without an rpm was xorg-x11 from CVS. All of the other programs were installed from rpms and are mostly FC rpms w/ the addition of Fedora Extras w/ livna.

Jim

--
If it's not in the computer, it doesn't exist.