Re: Someone tell this dude...

hackmiester wrote:
Nononononono!! It's not a scam. My friend uses that service as well. It is a pain though, but once you verify yourself with his filter, it will remember you.

Once I put his mail server into my blacklist, I won't see any of that anymore. And his filter doesn't need to remember me at all.

Sorry, but your friend's spam problems are his problems. Not my problems. I never ever responded to any of those confirmation messages. Basically, I treat them as if I got "no such user" from his mail server. Tell your friend that he started loosing legitimate email by using such kind of service.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic pbl ca>    Pollard Banknote Limited