Re: Science fair suggestions

Hey Arthur,

I am not full of specific ideas for your project, but you should check
out Linux Journal, Linux Gazette, or even the new Tux magazine.   For
the first two, they are almost always FULL of very scientific-related
articles that involve Linux of course.   That might inspire further
reading on topics of interest and/or maybe contacting people and/or
companies involved with those sorts of projects for details, should
you try to do something similar.

Another way would be to maybe peruse sourceforge for cool application
projects that are being developed, hopefully that would be interesting
also for your purposes.

Sorry for the vagueness.   I hope that helps...

Marc Maxwell

Founder, ForensicLUG