Plug for Fedora and thanks!

I hope this won't be considered spam but I just want to say that I really love FC3. I tried Mandrake a couple of times over the last few years and always went back to Windows for various reasons. This time I've made the switch for good and am really enjoying it. I have a lot to learn but have already learned a lot in the process. Thanks for the help I've received here. I'm sure it won't be my last.