xinetd.d listening twice on port 69

Hi All,

some time ago, I had problems with tftp on FC3. Finally found that there were 2 instances of tftp in xinetd.d dir, tftp and tftp~ which was making xinetd.d listen 2 times on port 69. I removed the other instance, tftp~, which I now know was created by gedit when editing tftp. Now, with only 1 tftp file in xinetd.d, I still get xinetd.d listening twice on port 69 after rebooting. Why is this.? tftp won't work whilst this is so. What command can I give in cli that shows what xinetd.d is doing and what files it's calling.? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.