Just joined and am here to learn more about Linux and computer security

Miguel Enrique Cobá Martínez m.coba.m at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 05:00:21 UTC 2005

Anon Anon wrote:
> Hello, I am new to the list and know nothing bout Linux and want to find
> a way to secure my network/computer.

All of us knew nothing of linux ;). But all of us wanted to learn, and
someone show us the path. That is something that we always have in mind.
This was not the first book i read about linux. But i wish it were.
It's very well written, and like the best things in life (well, in
computer world ;), it is free.
Read it, it's for beginners, but when you finish it, you will be no more
a beginner.
After that, you'll know how to hack your linux box and to
find the way to secure it the right way.

I forgot the url:

The well know Rute, http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer/book/index.html.gz

Regards,
Miguel