Looking for Help in several areas

Gustavo Seabra gustavo.seabra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:24:39 UTC 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 7:01 AM, Tim Holmes <tholmes at mcaschool.net> wrote:
> Good Morning Everyone:
>
> Being a fairly new user/administrator to the linux environment, I am
> running into several questions, which are mostly application specific,
> or are not directly applicable to this list, and I am looking for
> someone who would be willing to work with me offline to help get things
> going, without cluttering up the list with a lot of "newbie / dumb"
> questions.

Don't worry about that, that's what this list is here for. Also,
remember that lots of other people may benefit from this knowledge,
and the list messages get archived so that, in the future, people with
similar questions can find theis answers quickly.

I'd suggest that you break your list of questions into different
e-mails with a clear subject, give more details, and really discuss it
here. And before posting, it might help to take a good look at:
http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~seabra/linux/FedoraRules.html

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680