REINSTALL GRUB?

Kevin kvonb at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 16:09:16 UTC 2005

I tried: grub-install /dev/hda4, with rescue mode on
FC2 CD1, and also FC2 rescue CD, nothing.  It doesn´t
appear to be on the CDs!

The only grub-install I can find is on my hda4
partition in /mnt/fc2/sbin/, the problem is
grub-install keeps trying to find itself in /sbin.  I
tried to re-do the PATH statement and still nothing.

:(    Kev.