Re: Sendmail & Cyrus-imapd

GPL wrote:
Thats right, I know I have read this somewhere. Thanks for the memory jog.
I'll look into dovecot. Thanks for the tip. I would still like to
research both. Have to start somewhere learning it somehow. Online
documentation is what I am researching now. Also, since I have the
server locked up in a closet I am mainly configuring via the CLI.

A useful guide is the Linux Home Server HOWTO: http://www.brennan.id.au/

Chapter 12 (Sendmail Server) also covers dovecot.

Paul.