RE: Looking for help in several areas

Good Afternoon:

Several members of the list have encouraged me to go ahead and post my
questions to this list rather than take the topics off list, so I will
be doing so in the near future, I am delaying do to several
recommendations of resources that I have been given which I need to have
time to study to see if I can resolve my problems that way first

Thanks

Tim Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster
Medina Christian Academy