Re: Redhat on HP rugged tablet pc tr3000

have a look at

http://tuxmobil.org/tablet_unix.html

got lots of info on various tablets and supported linuxes. as for the keyboard there are also packages such as 'xvkbd' that you can look at.

manojav

<http://member.nifty.ne.jp/tsato/xvkbd/>

vizion ixpres com wrote:

As I have not received any repoly I just wondered if I had posted this
question to the right list -- can anyone help?

Well that is a fairly seldom encountered piece of HW (which I lust
after) so... try it and see it justworks(tm) otherwise restore to
original state... Inquiring minds want to know.