display power management and white out

Hi!

It seems that the latest updates of xorg (FC3) created a problem with the display power management in Gnome. When enabled the power management is supposed to power down the monitor (in my case LCD of laptop) , so it will turn black (no power). However, now instead of that, it goes white. When the time to standby, or suspend, or off is reached the LCD screen goes white instead a black. Any ideas? Does anybody has this problem? This only happened after I installed the latest xorg updates (xorg-x11-6.8.2-1.FC3.13).

Thanks,
Enrique