Problem with my sound card in FC3

Hello, everybody

I am using an Acer 1681 with FC3. My sound card is detected to be:
Intel Corp. 82801DB/DBL/DBM (ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio
Controller. And the module of snd-intel8x0 is successfully loaded from
the output of lsmod. But, there's always no sound! The command dmesg
often gives the following errors:
    semaphore is not ready for register 0x2

I tried some solutions from the internet, but none of them can take
effect (such as recompiling the alsa).

Can anybody help me? Hope the FC4 can solve this problem.

Yours,