(no subject)

hackmiester hackmiester at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 01:00:46 UTC 2005

fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list at redhat.com

That should appear at the bottom of every msg in this list Nathan.
Gene, I don't think Hotmail can get rid of HTML. So, you need to leave
anyway man. :-) Click the link above where it says To unsubscribe...

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 April 2005 15:54, nathan binding wrote:
>> <P><BR>Can you please remove my email address from this list as I
>> have tried the un-subscribe button and it does not work. <A
>> href="mailto:whowants2b at hotmail.com">whowants2b at hotmail.com</A></P>
>> <P>thankyou<BR><BR></P>
>> <DIV><PRE> .:eViL
>> YaKuLt:.</PRE><PRE>:::::::::::::::::</PRE></DIV></div></html>
>
> 1: Stuff the html someplace
> 2: read the very last line of every message that passes thru this
> server.  If you cannot see the unsubscribe instructions in that last
> line, then we want to know what mail reader yoiu are using, its
> broken.
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene
> -Ed Howdershelt (Author)
> 99.34% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly
> Yahoo.com and AOL/TW attorneys please note, additions to the above
> message by Gene Heskett are:
> Copyright 2005 by Maurice Eugene Heskett, all rights reserved.

-hackmiester
This is a test of the Really Sucky Email Client system. Again, this is
only a test. (Outlook is the only client that will sync with my Palm...)