Help - can't boot

Colin Coe CCoe at bunnings.com.au
Wed Apr 6 06:39:35 UTC 2005

Do you use lilo or grub?

The (easy) solution is to append a '1' (thats a one) to the end of the boot
string on either lilo or grub.

This was cause the machine to boot into runlevel 1 where rc.local is not
used.  Change rc.local as required and tehn type 'telinit 3' for normal boot
without X or 'telinit 5' for normal boot with X.

CC