Re: 403 Forbidden error

just I had suspected it was something related SE ......problem vanished as soon I de-selected enforcing current in
system-config-securitylevel
gaurav wrote:

Hi,
I am getting
403 Forbidden
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

error while  try to visit my newly uploaded site fc3
I have
chmod -R 775 /var/www/html/wiki/
chown -R apache:apache /var/www/html/wiki/

but still getting this error ... is related to SE stuff or some other prob ??

rgds,
gaurav