FC3 keeps on giving problems

I have got a big problem. I have tyed it all but nothing works. I

donloaded the ISO files, cheked them, buned them (correctly), and when

I do a mediachek they all fail. Then someone told me I should try the

"linux nocddma" but that doesn't work eighter then someone told me to try the “linux ide=nodma” and that did not work either. Tell me plz what can I

do.