Re: Question about FC3 ISO Images

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am Mi, den 06.04.2005 schrieb cajun um 14:34:

I am getting ready to take the plunge and upgrade my RH9 box over to FC3. I downloaded the ISO images about 2 months or so ago, and was wondering, would it be better if I downloaded them again before I start?

Lee Perez

No, the ISO image files didn't change.

Alexander

Thanks Rahul and Alexander. I didn't know if they would have updated the ISO after release and just wanted to make sure.

Thanks again.

Lee Perez