Re: Sound on Asus A7N8X not working

Allen Wayne Best wrote:
hi:
I am attempting to get the sound working on my system, of the following:
Asus 87N8X-E motherboard
AMD Athlon XP 2800+
1.5 GBytes memory

I don't know if FC3 requires the nVidia driver for sound to work. I installed the nVidia driver from nVidia and all worked well FC1 with alsa. As stated by others, check the volume settings with the alsa mixer.

I have to turn mine up after any reboot.

--
Robin Laing