I just want one more option in the FC Kernels

Parameshwara Bhat pbhat at ongc.net
Wed Apr 6 19:11:08 UTC 2005

Hello List,

( I am sending second time as first time it didn't appear to have made to
the list)

My BIOS has 34 GB limit for hard-disks and I want the option
IDE_DISK_STROKE set in kernel. Standard FC kernels do not have this set.
So,
I cannot access my data partition on second hard-disc.

I want to know is there any shortcut to full-fledged recompilation of
kernel to set this parameter in kernel as I am afraid with each upgrade I
will have to recompile the kernel.

Thanks in advance

Parameshwara Bhat