pwc/pwcx driver for fedora 3 kernel

Hi guys,

I am thinking of buying a Logitech Quickcam Orbit webcam and have been doing some research on the net to see if it is supported or not. I came across articles about the pwc/pwcx driver saga for linux kernel 2.6 where it was said to be removed upon request by the maintainer. Is this affecting fedora 3 kernel too? If yes, to what extent?
Thanks for any updated info regarding this matter because I want to make sure I buy something that is going to work for me.

Alimin