Re: I'm sure this is a silly question

And this goes to show that for every prequalified "silly/dumb" question there are quite a few folks who would like to know but either didn't think to ask or chose to not ask.

Thanks for asking! :-) Now I know. Something I always forget to ask.

Its been said before, but there are no dumb questions only dumb answers. :)

I personally learn a lot from this list from so called "newbie" questions.

Chris