Re: I'm sure this is a silly question

On 04/06/2005 02:38:19 PM, Chris Jones wrote:

And this goes to show that for every prequalified "silly/dumb" question there are quite a few folks who would like to know but either didn't think to ask or chose to not ask.

Thanks for asking! :-) Now I know. Something I always forget to ask.

Its been said before, but there are no dumb questions only dumb answers. :)

http://despair.com/cluelessness.html ;)

--
Michael A. Peters
http://mpeters.us/