Memory Leak

donnie no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Wed Apr 6 22:48:21 UTC 2005

Hey!

I am running Fedora Core 3 and I seem to be having problem with Tomcat. I am using jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7.

When I run top I can see that the java process slowly but steadily increases the memory usage %.

When I check free I can see that -/+ buffers/cache:  also decreases. After some time it takes for ever to log on to the machine since it has so little memory left.

If I shut down the tomcat process all allocated memory is released but the whole chain starts over again when I restart it.

Any ideas??

Thanks a lot!  //Tom

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org