Re: Novell Client

On Apr 6, 2005 6:02 PM, Bob Owen <BOwen anest ufl edu> wrote:

> Is there a Novell client version which will work with Fedora 3?  I need to
> be able to access files located on a Novell 6.5 server.

Some of my colleagues went to this year's BrainShare and reported that
Novell is indeed developing a client for Linux.  Check their website.

There's a FOSS project on sourceforge that Alexander pointed you at,
but I never had any luck getting it working.
--
Ben Steeves                     _                    bcs metacon ca
 The ASCII ribbon campaign     ( )            ben steeves gmail com