Re: Up-to-date KDE repos?

Leaf wrote:

Are there any repositories for FC3 KDE that are fairly up to date? I realize that FC3 leans towards Gnome and the Gnome repos are decently modern, but I find the KDE stuff lags behind a bit. Any pointers on where to look? Thanks.

Try http://apt.kde-redhat.org/

I'm still using FC2 but I believe I have the latest KDE (3.4.0-2.0.2). My yum.conf looks like this:

[kde-redhat-kde-stable]
name=kde-redhat.org (kde-stable)
baseurl=http://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/kde-redhat/$releasever/stable

In FC3, it may differ because yum uses separte configuration files for each repository.

--

Steven J. Brown
sbrown3 optonline net