Re: wlan support on fedora

HaJo Schatz wrote:

Ramana Gollamudi wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of the wlan CPI cards (commercially easily available) supported in Fedora? I tried searching archive list for such a list but failed. Thanks for the help. I am not a Linux guru.

Which one, the b-Card? Works perfectly over here.

I am using the D-Link AirPlusXtremeG (DWL-520, HW Ver B2). My Linux system does not even discover the card.

Thanks,

Ramana