Tripwire Install Problems

Hi All,

got the following when trying to run install.sh,

[root localhost tripwire-2.3.1-2]# cd install
[root localhost install]# ls
CVS  install.cfg  install.sh  README
[root localhost install]# ./install.sh

Installer program for:
Tripwire(R) 2.3 Open Source for LINUX

Copyright (C) 1998-2000 Tripwire (R) Security Systems, Inc.  Tripwire (R)
is a registered trademark of the Purdue Research Foundation and is
licensed exclusively to Tripwire (R) Security Systems, Inc.

LICENSE AGREEMENT for Tripwire(R) 2.3 Open Source for LINUX

Please read the following license agreement.  You must accept the
agreement to continue installing Tripwire.

Press ENTER to view the License Agreement.

./COPYING: No such file or directory

Please type "accept" to indicate your acceptance of this
license agreement. [do not accept] accept
Using configuration file install.cfg

Checking for programs specified in install configuration file....

/usr/lib/sendmail exists. Continuing installation.

/bin/vi exists. Continuing installation.

---------------------------------------------- Verifying existence of binaries...

./bin/i686-pc-linux_r/siggen missing. Build did not complete successfully.

I downloaded the tar.gz from sourceforge as the tar.gz from tripwire's site gives errors when running /usr/sbin/tripwire --init and found this relevant post,
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg05917.html
so downloaded the sourceforge latest version. Anyone seen this b4..? I seem to be missing files with the download, which I tried from 2 different mirrors. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.