Re: bind problem

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 13:34 +0800, List wrote:
Hi List,

I had fresh install FC3. Bind is running properly, its is resolving locally.
But whatever domain i binded to it, it will not resolve globally. I have
IPtables runing, and port 53 is open.

What domain are you referring to? Post its name here and we can diagnose why it's not resolving.

The said domain is dwsmedia.info with PDNS advanced.anonns.com and SDNS brilliance.anonns.com. I am trying to bind it to advanced.anonns.com