FC3 network problems

Tomas kingtomas at tiscali.be
Thu Apr 7 12:40:42 UTC 2005

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am Do, den 07.04.2005 schrieb Tomas um 14:27:
>

>>but now i have a litel problem. i am conected to a windows network and i
>>want to conet to it so i can use some data on my window's pc. i konw it
>>is posible becous i already did it with the FC1 yarow but i wont work in
>>FC3.
>>

>Tomas, you will have to be specific what you tried so far and how it
>failed. Mounting SMB shares is the same on FC3 like with FC1.
>
>Alexander

whel when i had FC1 i just hade to configure my internet and then wen i
went to networks i saw the network i didn't have to do anyuthing els.
now in FC3 i configured everything, and i can go on the internet. and
when i go to networks there is a pictogram with 'windows network' but
when i dubbel clik on it i dont see anything.